Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

House Paint Color - Photoshop Needed

Old 07-20-2011, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
brick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura about
House Paint Color - Photoshop Needed

I am building a house right now which has most of the siding up as you can see in the pictures. I want to get some idea of what the house will look like with paint and I was going to see if one of my peeps from the TS boards can help.

I have attached a front picture of the exterior. There is also a picture of the sample colors we are leaning towards. The planks (the boards going horizontally across) will be white. The garage and the "bridge" panels and the cantilevered stair landing on the right are planned to be the darker grey. The panels in between areas connecting the windows above the garage and the panel to the right of the bottom right window are the silvery blue/grey color.

I would be thrilled to see some cool photoshopin’ of other ideas for color schemes.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks in advance!!!

Attached Images     
Old 07-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
brick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura aboutbrick has a spectacular aura about
Here is a link to more about the house in another thread:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/busines...long-pics.html