Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

::Exclusive Photography Coverage:: 2011 Lexus LFA! (Car #5 of 5)

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ::Exclusive Photography Coverage:: 2011 Lexus LFA! (Car #5 of 5)

Exclusive Photography Coverage: 2011 Lexus LFA

Love it or hate it...

I know that there has been much debate regarding the new $400,000+, 552hp, 200+mph Lexus LFA. Initially, I was not a huge fan of the LFA but after spending an afternoon with one, my mind has definitely been changed for the better!

Recently, I was very fortunate to network with an individual that just happened to own 1 of only 5 LFA's currently in the United States. More specifically, it's also currently the only LFA in the state of Florida.

I photographed the LFA for duPont REGISTRY so be on the lookout for my coverage on their website and social media outlets soon as well! What is even more crazy is that since the images went public, I've been told that the photos have been passed along to some leading Lexus reps. With that said, who knows where these photos may end up when all is said and done.

Needless to say, I was hugely honored and overwhelmed to have such immediate access to such an exclusive automobile.

As always, I hugely thank you all for viewing my photography!

Onto the images:

More coverage to come...

Old 02-24-2011, 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Some YouTube videos of the LFA at work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-F_0HHGMIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNeHwmjcI7c

I didn't mention it in my short write up above but MAN, the technology in this automobile is staggering!

I would have had a field day just sitting in the car's cabin watching the digital gauges at work. The engineering and technology is seriously on another level with this machine...

Last edited by Chris G; 02-24-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
love the second shot!!

Old 02-24-2011, 10:39 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics!! Although, I think this car would be making a whole lot more noise if it were HALF the price. Then it would be something to talk about.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Great pics!! Although, I think this car would be making a whole lot more noise if it were HALF the price. Then it would be something to talk about.
Can't argue with that!

I was speaking to the owner of the car about this exact topic, ironically enough. Basically, from his view point, the people that can afford to buy one will go out and buy one because well, they can.

For him, the car has nothing to do about the money more so than he just blatantly loves Lexus. He loves the exclusivity of the car and the fact that he is 1 of only 5 LFA's in the entire country right now - pretty cool.

The owner actually had an F430 and sold it when he bought this car. For him, it's everything he was looking for in an exotic car - fast, comfortable (for what it is), exotic and unbelievably rare.

I'm just fortunate that I was able to spend the day with both him and the LFA! Although, for that much money, I'd probably be sporting a Carrera GT but that's just me!!

- Chris

Old 02-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots as always Chris.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I've never been a fan of this car's looks but you've managed to make it look great in your photos! Nice job Chris!

I love that interior shot. You nailed it.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. Love the LF-A. And the sound.... OMG!

Old 02-25-2011, 12:52 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Chris nice shots. You took (for me) not a good looking car and in picture #2 made it look really quit nice.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful shots dude!! The interior pic looks amazing. It must feel pretty cool to have such a rare car. I can only imagine what it's like to hear that sound while in the cabin zooming down the road lol.

Quick Reply: ::Exclusive Photography Coverage:: 2011 Lexus LFA! (Car #5 of 5)