Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Chris + Camera + Hot Model Getting Dirty in a Pink Bikini = Epicness!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Chris + Camera + Hot Model Getting Dirty in a Pink Bikini = Epicness!

Hey, everyone!!

I've been busy as hell with photography and loving it! Sadly, I have been pretty stagnant for the last year or so while wrapping up my degree at the university. Now that I'm nearing graduation, I'm getting antsy as hell and all I want to do is take photos.

Although, this time around, I decided to delve into the world of model photography. It's definitely a hell of a transition from photographing 400lb NCAA linemen or panning a 200+mph race car but I love it!!

My next endeavor is to combine my two favorite loves - exotic cars and sexy ladies and photograph them together. What more could a guy ask for?! :clap:

Regarding some background info on this shoot, I met Angee while photographing with my great friend and outstanding model photographer, Alvaro.

Angee was in short, amazing! She is beautiful and one of the most bold and fearless models that I've ever worked with. She had ZERO hesitation to go and jump from one crazy location to the next. It didn't matter if we had her pose on top of a ten foot stack of muddy tires or in the back of an abandoned 18 wheeler - I loved it.

With that said, here are some photos from this weekend's session:

Angee - Ft. Myers, FL

Behind the scenes - this girl was AWESOME:

More photos to come once I finish editing and uploading them to my website! It feels good to be back in the photography game!

Expect to see much more from me in the near future!

Thanks for viewing,

- Chris

Old 02-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
How tall is she?

Old 02-18-2011, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
butter face

Old 02-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work Chris, I like the last pic the best

Old 02-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
She does need to correct her posture tho, she slumps too much.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
How tall is she?
Not too tall, 5'4" or so. Depending on the angles that I take the photos, it exaggerates the perspective of body features.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Are you exaggerating the size of her boobs?

Old 02-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
She does need to correct her posture tho, she slumps too much.
Model photography is no joke. Taking the photos is the easy part, getting everything else right is the challenge. Posing is going to take some serious practice.

I definitely dig it though. I've got a whole new dimension of photography to learn now.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thumbs up

Are you exaggerating the size of her boobs?
Hell no, what you see is what you get with Angee. lol

Old 02-18-2011, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
Originally Posted by Chris G
Hell no, what you see is what you get with Angee. lol
Ahh.

Quick Reply: Chris + Camera + Hot Model Getting Dirty in a Pink Bikini = Epicness!