Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

First Post: A few Photos from Me

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
M320psi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BIG LUV
Is this the Bahia Honda Brigde in the Keys?
Sure is! Went camping there with some friends last August. fun times!

Old 04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
all of the pics are really nice

Old 04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic photos...share your photogallery link if you have one

Old 04-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks for the compliments! I dont have a photogallery but I've got 1000's of pictures at home. I posted the few photos I have on this laptop. Let me know what you'd like to see more of and I'll be glad to share once I'm on the home PC.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by M320psi
Thanks for the compliments! I dont have a photogallery but I've got 1000's of pictures at home. I posted the few photos I have on this laptop. Let me know what you'd like to see more of and I'll be glad to share once I'm on the home PC.
EVERYTHING

Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
got home from work not too long ago... here are a few from my home PC

Attached Images          
Old 04-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
eshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond reputeeshaun has a reputation beyond repute
M3 looks good! What winder is that? Let's see the collection...and im sure it wont take long for someone to comment on that sweet blue vase hehe

btw whats your photography setup

Old 04-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
That's the Wolf Designs dual rotator with storage/travel case. I think you can pick one up online for about 800-900 but i've seen them as high as 1100. The three watches in that picture are:

1. Navitimer Chronometre
2. The Yachty
3. The Sub

I've switched out my camera gear several times over the past couple of years but i've shot with the Rebel XT, the Rebel XTi, and a Nikon D2x. The D2x isnt mine but one of my close friends has several D2x bodies and is nice enough to share.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:56 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Incredible pics, thnx and welcome !

Old 04-25-2008, 02:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
monokuroboo is an unknown quantity at this point
W-O-W. Gorgeous shots....

that is SO cute! (I want one!)

Quick Reply: First Post: A few Photos from Me