Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

2011 5.0 Series

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
2011 5.0 Series

I took these back in November, but didn't have time to post them until today.

The full series is on my blog - The Full Five Oh! Series

Enjoy 'em!
-Tyler

Old 01-07-2011, 03:16 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
I love the new Mustang.

I had a '65 when I was 16. (That was the 80's though, so it was a classic then too... pic attached. It was taken in 1987, so forgive the quality. lol)

I also had an '89 GT that I looooooved. That car was a swiss watch. It ran without a hiccup except for a new water pump at 80k miles. It made it to 160K miles before I finally got out of college and had a job to buy a '95 Mustang, which I didn't like so much.

The new Mustangs seem to be the best of the old and the new. Love it. Nice pics.

Last edited by Scott in Houston; 01-07-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics of a great new car. It's nice to see Ford gave the Mustang GT it's balls back!

Old 01-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I love that last shot Tyler. As always, really nicely done man. I love how you do your post production.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott in Houston
I love the new Mustang.

I had a '65 when I was 16. (That was the 80's though, so it was a classic then too... pic attached. It was taken in 1987, so forgive the quality. lol)

I also had an '89 GT that I looooooved. That car was a swiss watch. It ran without a hiccup except for a new water pump at 80k miles. It made it to 160K miles before I finally got out of college and had a job to buy a '95 Mustang, which I didn't like so much.

The new Mustangs seem to be the best of the old and the new. Love it. Nice pics.
Thanks Scott. I would absolutely love to get my hands on a 60's Mustang! A goal of mine is to eventually own a 1968 GT390. Of course, if that doesn't happen, I'll be happy owning a new one as well. Ford has really made great progress with the Mustang. I only hope that the 2015 isn't a flop like the Mustang II was.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
I love that last shot Tyler. As always, really nicely done man. I love how you do your post production.
Thank you, Alex! I felt like I had hit a plateau last year, so I've been working hard to get out of the slump I was in. I think this shoot was the start of the climb out.

What do you use for editing? If you use Lightroom or Photoshop, I'll send some stuff your way.
-Tyler

Old 01-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots man. Makes me want a 5.0 even more.

I love the 5.0 also. Compared a lot to the M3.

Old 01-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I love the first one

Old 01-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tyler
Thank you, Alex! I felt like I had hit a plateau last year, so I've been working hard to get out of the slump I was in. I think this shoot was the start of the climb out.

What do you use for editing? If you use Lightroom or Photoshop, I'll send some stuff your way.
-Tyler

I haven't noticed a slump at all man, but I feel like I'm getting stuck in a rut myself. It's definitely been cool to see you progress as a photographer over the years. You've made leaps and bounds, my friend.

I use PS CS5 so feel free to send me whatever you'd like. I'm always up for learning new editing techniques. I'll PM you with my email.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
Love the new mustangs. IMO Ford nailed it with this version - great blend of the new and old. I'm really excited about their new offerings and even the possibility of the old Mustang Jet cars. Very glad Ford is getting back in the game!

Old 01-08-2011, 11:23 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
So glad Ford brought back the 5.0

Quick Reply: 2011 5.0 Series