Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

A Photography Interview Featuring.... ME!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Photography Interview Featuring.... ME!!!

Who would be crazy enough to want to interview and feature an article on yours truly?! I'm glad you asked!

One of our very own, Matt (daedalus), personally contacted me and thought that it would be a cool idea to interview me regarding my photography for his new website's official launch, Legit LifeStyle!

Specifically, my automotive racing coverage, knowledge, tips and tricks, and near death experiences almost getting completely run over by Danica Patrick as she crashed into the wall I was photographing from at 150mph.

Seriously though, the article is definitely a lengthy read but hopefully worth your time. I get contacted quite frequently regarding various photography questions. Within the article, I tried to incorporate everything that I've personally learned to try and help answer some of the questions that I've been asked by other photographers and compiled all the information into the article.

If even just one person takes something away from the read then it was more than worth my time to answer the questions.

With that said, the link to the article is located below:

Featured Photographer: Chris Grosser | LegitLifeStyle.com

Thanks for viewing and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments!

Enjoy,

- Chris

Old 11-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I saw that! Congrats Chris!

I hope to be joining you with that honor soon.

Old 11-03-2010, 12:18 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome buddy

Old 11-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Chris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond reputeChris G has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I saw that! Congrats Chris!

I hope to be joining you with that honor soon.
Hey, I appreciate it!!

It's definitely a cool experience. I was more than honored to be able to kick off the Featured Photographers for his website's launch.

It would definitely be killer to see your work on there as well!

- Chris

Old 11-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome buddy
Thank you!

I'm glad to see TS is affiliated with the website as well. Gotta love it!!

- Chris