Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Some car photography from south germany...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enough
Some car photography from south germany...

Just wanted to sign here as I hit this board several times surfing the internet...so i finally realized there is propably no other way than to sign earlier or later

I am 24 years old, based in germany, earn my living as a transportation photographer & photo assistant and love cars...of course.

So here we go. I will use this thread, to show some of my works.

Here you can see my website. JK Images - Johannes Kühn / Photographer
Please feel free to ask if there are any questions left.

Jonny

Old 10-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team Johannes! Very beautiful work.

What equipment do you shoot with?

Old 10-18-2010, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
nice work, thanks!

Old 10-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
jkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enoughjkfoto will become famous soon enough
@Alzilla: Thanks for the nice welcome.

I use a Canon EOS 5D Mark 2, Canon 17-40 L lens and (seldom) 70-200 4.0 L, a hensel "porty" kit with 2 strobes and some other stuff (manfrotto flags, magic arms, superclamps etc.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:22 PM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Your photo's are simply amazing

Old 10-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thank you very much. Glad you like my work. Hope there will be new stuff pretty soon.

Old 10-18-2010, 05:09 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I extremely like the F430 pictures, the novitec tail lights and rims add up nicely.

Old 10-18-2010, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Great work! Love the Scuderia and CGT images! Keep em coming!

Old 10-18-2010, 06:22 PM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Beautiful photos. The Maybach looks incredible! Thanks for sharing with us!

Old 10-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Thanks. The Maybach is modified by Brabus and has over 700 horsepower. Pretty nice.

I finished another one right now. It was shot together with the Carrera GT in August near "Oberstdorf" in southern Germany.

Hope you like the 8 C.

Quick Reply: Some car photography from south germany...