Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

BUGATTI VEYRON SANG BLEU @ Orlando C&C!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
BUGATTI VEYRON SANG BLEU @ Orlando C&C!!!

My photos from today's Orlando Cars & Café. Nelson kindly brought out his Veyron Grand Sport "Sang Bleu" - 1 of 1 in the entire world and his Giallo 458 Italia. Great turnout this month!

Enjoy

Peter

Last edited by ptphotography; 08-28-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I want to be in the airforce.....
For some reason the hood on the mosler looks all f'ed up, fake even. Giallo 458 looks awesome. Sang bleu, no workds can describe blue CF!

Old 08-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
I want to be in the airforce.....
For some reason the hood on the mosler looks all f'ed up, fake even. Giallo 458 looks awesome. Sang bleu, no workds can describe blue CF!
Mosler hood looked fine to me. First time I've seen Giallo (Rosso and Bianco Fuji) and it did look amazing. This is also the third time I've seen the Sang Bleu in person and it blows me away every time..

Old 08-28-2010, 06:30 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great turnout. Did you take any videos?

Old 08-28-2010, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Pete, these shots are some of your best work ever, imo. You did a fantastic job here! 5th shot down is outstanding!

Those cars are absolutely insane too. Especially the Sang Bleu. Saw it in person at Pebble Beach last year and I still have wet dreams about it.

Old 08-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
Great turnout. Did you take any videos?
I did. Just a quick iPhone video of the Sang Blue and 458 after the parked. I'll upload it in a bit.

Originally Posted by Alzilla
Pete, these shots are some of your best work ever, imo. You did a fantastic job here! 5th shot down is outstanding!

Those cars are absolutely insane too. Especially the Sang Bleu. Saw it in person at Pebble Beach last year and I still have wet dreams about it.
Thank you so much, Alex. I really appreciate it. I will say it's pretty easy to get some good shots when you have the subjects I did today

Old 08-28-2010, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!!!!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
oh my yellow 458 italia, why do i love this car so much, i used to hate it !?

Old 08-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ptphotography
Mosler hood looked fine to me. First time I've seen Giallo (Rosso and Bianco Fuji) and it did look amazing. This is also the third time I've seen the Sang Bleu in person and it blows me away every time..
In the first picture it just looks like a red blob, if you will. I can't see the vents or anything. Like look at the right part of the fender against the blue R8. Maybe it is my monitor. Great shots though!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
In the first picture it just looks like a red blob, if you will. I can't see the vents or anything. Like look at the right part of the fender against the blue R8. Maybe it is my monitor. Great shots though!
I can see them. I think it's because the way they're angles. You can't see any black so it does kind of look blob-ish though. Thanks BTW

Quick Reply: BUGATTI VEYRON SANG BLEU @ Orlando C&C!!!