Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

SHIRAKIPHOTO: Specializing in Exotic Cars & High Fashion Photography

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
SHIRAKIPHOTO: Specializing in Exotic Cars & High Fashion Photography

Hi this is my first post but I plan to be an active and contributing member of TeamSpeed.com. A little about myself, my name is Jordan Shiraki and am based out of Las Vegas but was born and raised in Hawaii.

I'm a big gear head and always loved art so I decided to combine the two and start shooting automotive photography. After doing this for quite some time I recently ventured into fashion photography and have been loving the entire experience so far.

Feel free to visit my website:

Check out my blog for in depth behind the scenes commentary

My facebook can be found here. (just please state your from TeamSpeed when you add me so I know you're not a total stranger.)

Thank you for your time and I really hope you enjoy my images. Feedback/questions/comments are all more then welcomed.

-jordan shiraki

Old 08-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
To start off, this is one of my most recent car pictures. I just finished processing it a couple days ago and am very pleased with the results.

Ferrari 599 GTO:

And a fashion shot to go with it

Stay tuned I'll be posting more tomorrow!

Old 08-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Welcome to the Team!

Old 08-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team!

Love the hipster vintage effect on the fashion shot!

Old 08-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
the girl looks lil like Paris hilton

Old 08-27-2010, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
Thank you so much for the very warm welcome!

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce (Bianco Canopus)

I absolutely love the satin white pearl. Hands down my new fav color!

2011 Porsche GT3 RS

Born and raised in Russia, the beautiful Olesea

Old 08-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cjhnsn is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome shots!

Old 08-31-2010, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
Color matched (Arancio Borealis Orange) on a 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera

One of my favorite models is Megan. Shes a petite little blonde (1/4 Japanese 3/4 White) that wanted to look a little more mature, add a bit of height, and really pull off a high fashion look.

So my stylist and I first start out by putting together a little booklet for us and the model with basic guidelines as to how to wear the wardrobe and assemble things. Heres a little excerpt.

Then comes the wardrobe shopping with the model:

Hair & Make Up
I'm so very lucky to have the opportunity to work with one of the best hair stylists and MUA's in Las Vegas. Her salon was rated #1 in Vegas and top 100 in the country and (enjoly garcia) is simply incredible and is a crucial tool in the success of my shoots.

Megan has a beautiful face and flawless skin but lacked a high fashion look. So we set off to totally transform her

Hair/Make up prep at the studio

Enjoly working her magic

Almost there

Old 08-31-2010, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
The Results

The black leggings really help to elongate her petite 5'4 inch frame. The dramatic make up and hair also helps to add a level of maturity to her look. And the styling came out just as envisioned by my wardrobe stylist cassandra.

This was all one image. No composites or anything like that. A single strobe was the only thing used to light her. And I stayed low to the ground while shooting up on her to give the illusion of added height.

This shot really shows off her beautiful skin to the point where you can see her individual pores. Click image for ultra high res.
However, what I really liked about this shot is the way she draws you into the camera with her gaze.

I was inspired by a couple images I had seen in vogue where a strong flash combined with a longer shutter speed was used to both freeze the model and add wispy ghost-like trails.

This is my favorite shot from the set. It really shows off the transformation from the young innocent looking megan to fully fledged high fashion model. The wardrobe was a great contrast to dusk sky over Red Rock. Her strong pose really shows off her jawline and elongates her neck which is always important with fashion photography.

Hope you enjoyed the set!

Old 09-03-2010, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto.com just turned 1 years old today!

Thanks TeamSpeed for all the love and support!

Quick Reply: SHIRAKIPHOTO: Specializing in Exotic Cars & High Fashion Photography