Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Mac K Photography

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mac K is on a distinguished roadMac K is on a distinguished road
Mac K Photography

I do photography as a hobby. I got the Nikon D5000 in December of 09 and I love it, heres a few shots I've managed to take. The link to my Flickr page is in my signature and comments are welcome enjoy.

Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Bump!

Old 12-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
wow veyron reventon slr and s7 alfa 8c all in one pic. where were these taken?

Old 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Nice shots! Very cool that you got to tour the Lingenfelter garage. I'd love to check it out someday.

Old 12-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Vettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the roughVettilac is a jewel in the rough
Great shots

Old 12-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wow thanks guys, glad I'm actually getting comments.. Anyone know how to reduce the size of a TIFF file? Also tips and suggestions are always welcome, I'm always looking to get better. I use a Nikon D5000 by the way. I'd also like to point out that I was lucky enough to write any article on Legit Lifestyle about my photo editing techniques if anyone wanted to check it out.. Thanks to Matt and the Legit Lifestyle team.
Photo Editing Like a Pro for Dummies | LegitLifeStyle.com - Your Source for Everything Legit!

Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Great shots Mac. And good to see you on here. This is a great forum, so welcome. Even though it's a car forum, I especially love the sunset, Tiger and Orca shots.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:17 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mac K
Bump!
Once again....the 355 stands out. What a beautiful car.

I too love the sunset and tiger pics. Welcome to TS!

Old 12-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
great shots Mac, keep em coming!

Old 12-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thank you, I really appreciate the comments. Heres one more for tonight

Quick Reply: Mac K Photography