Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Mac K Photography

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Mac K is on a distinguished roadMac K is on a distinguished road
I call this one "Workout Routine" and it was taken at the Lingenfelter Collection.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Excellent photography! Beautiful cars and beautiful landscapes!

Old 12-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
beautiful pics!

Old 03-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Old 03-06-2011, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
wow....great pics. great cars. just great.

Gumball 3000 in a phantom just plain awesome.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
That tiger shot is outstanding!

Old 03-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JohnnyLam is an unknown quantity at this point
nice photos bro!

Old 03-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wout_RC is an unknown quantity at this point
really nice pics mate!
what lens do you use when you use your D5000 for automotive pictures?
i've got a D3100 and do not like the colors of the kitlens.
I really like your colors! do you get those colors already by the picture you've taken or is it most by photoshop that they come out so much?

Old 03-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wow I haven't been on TS in quite a long time, I didn't expect this many comments. Thanks to you all. I'm currently in Florida and I went to the Dupont Registry car show today and i'll be uploading the pics next week.

@Wout: I don't mind the colours and I usually use a Nikor 18-55 mm. However I do always slightly increase the saturation on most of my pics. Thanks for the comment by the way.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Wout_RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Mac K
Wow I haven't been on TS in quite a long time, I didn't expect this many comments. Thanks to you all. I'm currently in Florida and I went to the Dupont Registry car show today and i'll be uploading the pics next week.

@Wout: I don't mind the colours and I usually use a Nikor 18-55 mm. However I do always slightly increase the saturation on most of my pics. Thanks for the comment by the way.
Is this the F/2.8 you use? because i'm also looking for this one, but find it a bit to expensive for a cheaper DSLR camera lik mine

Quick Reply: Mac K Photography