Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Mini Cooper Clubman S

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
Mini Cooper Clubman S *Updated*

Yesterday I took the Mini out for two hours of spirited driving and an impromptu photoshoot. It's amazing at just how big of a grin that a Mini can put on your face.

Anyway, I thought it would be a nice change to post pictures, at least car related ones, that are not of a Mustang. lol

Enjoy 'em and let me know what you think.
-Tyler

Last edited by Tyler; 07-20-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond reputeTyler has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the first series of images I posted were decent, but knew that I could certainly do better. So, Saturday I set off to do just that.

All I have at the moment is this one image, but will post the rest this week.

-Tyler

Old 07-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
IMHO the color of the car is too close to the colors of the surroundings. Find contrast to make the car stick out.