Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Eleanor & more - How to shoot a movie star

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 04:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Eleanor & more - How to shoot a movie star

Two months ago a friend of mine showed me a video on youtube which shows Eleanor (from the Remake of "Gone in 60 seconds" from 2001 with Nicolas Cage). He also said to me that the car is registered in Switzerland. Through a shooting with a Shelby GT500 last year I had a contact to the swiss Mustang scene, so I wrote a quick mail and got the answer in no time: "Sure you can shoot the Mustang, when would be the best time for you?"

So I prayed for good weather yesterday and set my Canon on "sustained fire" :clap:

First results below:

While shooting the first location another photograph showed up with a modell, to make a long story short... She warmed herself on the warm engine hood...

Old 04-12-2010, 05:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
The second picture is my favorite. Eleanor is a beautiful car. However, there are many reproductions that are off from the movie car. Most of the kits that are sold vary from the original.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Eleanor is a beaut, but damn that GT500 is smokin. great shots

Old 04-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I thought I was going to learn how to kill someone famous.

Old 04-12-2010, 06:03 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Har har har ...

Old 04-13-2010, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!littlemj You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the rest of the shooting:

Old 04-13-2010, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by littlemj
I had a contact to the swiss Mustang scene
Am I the only one whose mind is blown by the very existence of a Swiss Mustang scene?

Old 04-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos btw!

Old 04-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
I thought I was going to learn how to kill someone famous.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Banned
GT700 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice!

Quick Reply: Eleanor & more - How to shoot a movie star