Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

My car drawings

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Barrister
Do you have anything from current-day F1? For example Lewis Hamilton.

Or maybe Lewis Hamilton, or someone like Lewis Hamilton?

Thanks!
Sorry mate, i am not to big on the modern cars, i like Hamilton though, maybe one day i will do something about him...

Old 01-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That's cool.

I opened up my new law office last year just before a motorcycle accident robbed me of the last 7 months.

I am looking to open up shop again soon. I would love to discuss using some of your artwork to spice up the place.

My kid's dentist has his whole office decorated with racing stuff. I have always wanted to do the same.

I will send you a PM soon.

Very impressed.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
wow- top notch. I am surprised no one has snatched that F40 for their garage...

Last edited by TeutonicCarFan; 01-23-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vic82 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That's cool.

I opened up my new law office last year just before a motorcycle accident robbed me of the last 7 months.

I am looking to open up shop again soon. I would love to discuss using some of your artwork to spice up the place.

My kid's dentist has his whole office decorated with racing stuff. I have always wanted to do the same.

Very impressed.
I am looking forward to that.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That's cool.

Very impressed.
I have alot of Red Sox stuff that would really spice up your office.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wingfeathers is an unknown quantity at this point
Excellent work! I enjoy the more interpretive pieces.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
wow- top notch. I am surprised no one has snatched that F40 for their garage...
Thanks, i'we decided to check my luck on the Ebay and i listed the Ferrari F40 original drawing for sale: Ferrari F40 Original drawing - eBay (item 190369667671 end time Feb-07-10 10:54:57 PST)

Old 02-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Something new.

Attached Images  
Old 02-16-2010, 12:42 PM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
The Black&White drawings are amazing ... Great stuff ! Amazing job !

Old 02-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks mate ,here is my latest commission drawing...

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: My car drawings