Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Automotive Wallpaper in HD: Ferrari/Lamborghini/Porsche/McLaren + many more!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to allRVT3 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Richard- Congratulations on being published on seriouswheels! Automotive Photography of Richard Thompson

I just happened to check their site and said "Hey, I know that name!"
Thanks man. It has been a long time since I started doing this, you're one of a very few people around who saw me start, hopefully you enjoy the improvement. I think I'll have some more of my work on seriouswheels again this fall.

Originally Posted by Mpowerful
OMG are you a talented asset to this site!!!!
Thank you for a big compliment! I'm glad to be here :-)

Old 08-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute

^^Congratz^^

Old 08-06-2009, 05:01 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Some fantastic camera work on display.