Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Photography from ice cold Norway!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to all
Photography from ice cold Norway!

Hello.

This thread will feature my work in photography. Hopefully there'll be some exotics featured amongst the toyota's and nissan's.

If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. But I will not answer questions about editing or photography techniques I use. It's taken me a lot of time and work to get where I am, so please understand that I'm not interrested in sharing "secrets"

I don't have any fancy gear. Everything photographed last year and older was shot with a canon 400d. Replaced that with a nikon d300 this winter, and a nikkor 16-85 VR lens. No lights, flashes or anything else.

It's all been done for free, as it's just a hobby for me. I've also got a www page: http://www.mariusaasheim.com

I'll try and keep the thread as "light" as possible, and only post 1 image pr post, so it doesn't take forever to load one page.

The coolest car I've so far been allowed to photograph: diablo se30 jota.

Last edited by marius; 06-15-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to allmarius is a name known to all
Flat black toyota mr2 spyder.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
This car is used in a few movies about a gang of thieves in norway. They're true classics, but you have to be norwegian to appricate them It's a bit of a wreck (it looked like this in the movies aswell!) but it has loads of personality.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Toyota mr2 mk2

Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 06-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, incredible pictures! You will be an asset to the growing group of amazing photogs on teamspeed!

Old 06-15-2009, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond reputeMpowerful has a reputation beyond repute
And wow look at that M3 !!!

Old 06-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The following shots are from this year, taken with the nikon D300.

My own car - a 1998 audi a4 turbo quattro that I bought/got from my dad. It's a long story.. Anyway.. What could be wrong with it, is wrong. Motor, gear, suspension, central locking, breakes etc. I'm trying to get it "back on its feet", as it has a lot of sentimental value.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thank you MPOWERFUL! Always nice to hear that my work is appriciated.

Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Love bmw's 6-series. Hope to find one of the old m6's to photograph some day.

Quick Reply: Photography from ice cold Norway!