Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Looking for Art Appraiser in Cali (LA Area)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to all
Looking for Art Appraiser in Cali (LA Area)

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a honest reputable fine art (oil paintings) appraiser in California LA area?

Thanks

Brian

Old 01-04-2009, 12:08 AM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, as a matter of fact I believe that I can help there. My in-laws occasionally use a guy who is very reputable in LA. They were referred to him via Sotheby's.

I'll have that for you tomorrow.

Old 01-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to all
Originally Posted by chokeu2
Yes, as a matter of fact I believe that I can help there. My in-laws occasionally use a guy who is very reputable in LA. They were referred to him via Sotheby's.

I'll have that for you tomorrow.
That is fantastic, it is actually for a close personal friend, I/we appreciate the hook up...

Brian

Old 01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Damn... I couldn't find this thread to save my life!

I'll PM ya.