Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Some military photos

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 10:10 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-23-2009, 05:04 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-24-2009, 06:09 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
I really dig the other pics...awesome shots and stunning machinery!!
Especially the aviation pics and the ones with gunfire shown
I know I might sound like a pussy
but this pic is just...not funny at all.
Civilians should - if possible - not suffer too much from military operations....but in this case it`s quite obvious that they did...so that pic+description is inappropriate...just my opinion

Old 05-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Choke that last one is awesome!

Old 05-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
This is such a cool thread. I don't have any pics as cool as some of these, but here are some of my favortie jets! I have a fondness of them from living on Edwards AFB when I was little

My dad worked on the Afti project in the mid 80's and did lots of computer system work for it including some of the first HUD systems

X29

T38, one when they were they thunderbirds

B1, so awesome!

Of course how can you not love this ugly SOB!!!!!

Ill find some more later, I love looking at these jets! How can any other country even want to mess with us? I mean seriously

Old 05-24-2009, 10:22 PM
TeH Ears
Originally Posted by E\C\B
I really dig the other pics...awesome shots and stunning machinery!!
Especially the aviation pics and the ones with gunfire shown
I know I might sound like a pussy
but this pic is just...not funny at all.
Civilians should - if possible - not suffer too much from military operations....but in this case it`s quite obvious that they did...so that pic+description is inappropriate...just my opinion
E, your comments are not lost... As far as the American military is concerned, our guys are more trained to take a bullet, before giving one, when it comes to civilians. We go out of the way to avoid civilian casualties. Unfortunately, in far too many places, the people that we are forced to fight do not have the courage to don a uniform and they choose to fight in civilian garb.

That said... please do not be so sensitive... A war zone is a war zone., Lets not over think it and be too politically correct.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:24 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
well that`s true...
some of those suckers hide in between the civilians and dress like them.

I just reacted to that pic,since it reminded me of the shit those rebels did in an african country my father comes from.
I`ve lost an uncle through that.

That being said,I appreciate you serving the US military.
Thanks for bringing peace and justice to the world!

Last edited by ECB; 05-25-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:51 AM
TeH Ears
Point taken my friend, and the "reaction" is absolutely appreciated. I sir, I am sorry that you had to experience such a thing in your family. RIP and Blue Skies to your uncle.

No thanks required, it was a privilege, it is you and people like you who deserve the thanks for being supportive.

Old 05-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I'll post some I took at the airshow this past weekend. (see my thread in Aviation for the rest)