Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Canon 5d MKII (where to get)

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
Canon 5d MKII (where to get)

I know the demand is high for this camera, but I'm wondering if any of you have a hook up to get one of these before the holidays. I am going on a big trip to the middle east and would love to be able to take some great pictures with this camera.
Thanks
Jay

Old 11-17-2008, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
+1 Let me know...

Old 11-17-2008, 04:56 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
yeah let me know too...

I ordered one Sept 17th from amazon. I was told that the people who order using overnight shipping get some sorta priority..i went back and changed my shipping method to overnight..I also heard that by changing anything on your order, you lose your place on the line..lol..