Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Kirby is HERE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 10:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-16-2013, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 06-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scuderia is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
Was this taken at the abandoned Alameda place? I completely forget the name of it but Mythbusters uses it sometimes.

Old 06-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by scuderia
Was this taken at the abandoned Alameda place? I completely forget the name of it but Mythbusters uses it sometimes.
Yes

Old 06-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

woot woot

Old 06-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 06-19-2013, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
scuderia is an unknown quantity at this point
For some reason I think this is one of the coolest pics you have taken. Sort of combines the "lifestyle" and not just a car or a woman.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by scuderia
For some reason I think this is one of the coolest pics you have taken. Sort of combines the "lifestyle" and not just a car or a woman.
Thanks. I want to do more like that.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
domesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond reputedomesticdemon has a reputation beyond repute
Kirb there are two pics that I've been looking for if you could find and post. Both of carsbelonged to Knick.

The 1st is of his Eleanor with a girl in a bikini standing in front of it, I think it was his avatar pic when he was on here.

The 2nd is of him standing (back turned to camera) in front of his scud. The detail in that pic was something else. You could see the Panerai on his hand with his scud and a beautiful house in the background. I remember seeing the pic when I 1st joined TS but am unable to find it after trying multiple times using the search button on here

Quick Reply: Kirby is HERE!!!