Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dark Vader Audi S4 B8.5 with Armytrix F1 Edition Catback Valvetronic Exhaust - Videos

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ArmyTrix_F1_Exhaust is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Dark Vader Audi S4 B8.5 with Armytrix F1 Edition Catback Valvetronic Exhaust - Videos

This is from one of our customer's review on Armytrix F1 Edition Catback valvetronic exhaust system recently installed on his Audi S4!

Original thread: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/614156-Armytrix-F1-Valvetronic-exhaust-system-review-with-photos-and-video

So I took the plunge recently and purchased the Armytrix F1 Valvetronic cat-back exhaust system for my 2013 B8.5 S4. I had been doing a lot of research as to what systems were available for the B8/B8.5 platform. I was on the verge of ordering the AWE Touring exhaust with resonated downpipes when I came across the Armytrix system. I heard the video and instantly fell in love with the sound and its ability to close the valves (silent mode) with the wireless remote. The only down side to the system besides the price was the lack of exhaust tip choices. Your only options are the standard 80mm double wall slant cut stainless steel or the Titanium 80mm double wall slant cut with burnt ends. I ended up going with the Ti tips because they gave me a free upgrade (I think it’s normally a $250 up-charge) and I figured that I could sell them if I didn’t like the look. Turns out I really liked the look of smaller exhaust tips (compared to the 102mm AWE tips) and the burnt ends with the stock diffuser. I might change my mind when my Enlaes diffuser comes in, but for now it looks great.

I remember reading a thread here on Audizine where people had made some comments about this system looking cheap. And that the welds looked like crap. I can say after seeing the system in person that those people really don’t know what they’re talking about. I had Boden Autohaus do the install and even they were blown away by the quality of the system. Every single weld looks great and the wireless remotes feel expensive in your hand. Installation took around 5 hours and there weren’t any issues with fitment.

I’ve had the system installed for 8 days now and all I can say is WOW! I recorded some footage but it doesn’t do the system justice. If you’re in the Southern California area and are interested in this system then let me know. I’ll happily meet up, so you can experience this system first hand. It is loud so be prepared to get a lot of attention and some ugly stares from muggles… The system is so loud that I make it a point not to floor it past a vehicle with its windows down. But the beautiful part about this system is that it goes back to stock at the push of a button. I leave my house around 6am so starting it up in silent mode is priceless to me. I never heard my neighbors complain about my straight piped Range Rover Sport SC but I knew it bothered them. I also don’t have to hear the wife blame my car for waking her up every morning. And it’s actually nice to drive to work in silence. So far I’m blown away with this system and I’m glad I spent the extra dinero over the AWE system.

Photos and videos are below. I’m still filming and editing so I’ll be posting more videos on my YouTube page.

Official website: www.armytrix.com
Quick Inquiry: info@armytrix.com
U.S. Sales: jorge@armytrix.com
U.S. Orders: 626.269.7579

Old 11-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ArmyTrix_F1_Exhaust is an unknown quantity at this point
It's easy to make loud exhaust, all you need is straight pipes and take out the mufflers, which there's plenty of brands out there to choose from, but this is not what we do, we build exhaust system with perfect sounding tone that suit each car model, louder and aggressive exhaust sounds, drone carefully tune out, performance gain and sound control adjustments, that's what really makes your car to the next level.