Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Small Surprise at the LA DUB Show...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013 | 01:19 PM
|
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
A Small Surprise at the LA DUB Show...

An Audi A7 on HRE S104 wrapped by Republic Wraps. Enjoy!

-Jorge

Photos by Linhbergh.

Old 05-09-2013 | 07:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
By any chance do you have more pics of HREs on the S7 or different wheels on an A7??

I saw how good they look on the RS5 in another post.

But I think the blue A7 is making it hard for me to picture these wheels on my car

Old 05-09-2013 | 11:41 AM
|
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ebo787
By any chance do you have more pics of HREs on the S7 or different wheels on an A7??

I saw how good they look on the RS5 in another post.

But I think the blue A7 is making it hard for me to picture these wheels on my car
Well we can always render you up something if you'd like, PM me for me details.

Jorge