Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pulled Trigger on a New S4

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Originally Posted by Alexscud
but.. why not RS 5 ?
Would love one but if I'm going to spend that kind of money I'd probably lean towards a used GT-R. I've always wanted a reason to put GODZILLA on my license plate.

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
APR that bitch, pronto
I'm getting it from all angles. I even have someone willing to foot the bill to get it done.

Originally Posted by Andrew360
I have the stasis Challenge exhaust, Stratmosphere intake, Aleukruz, H&R OE Springs, Avant Garde wheels, p car gauge, and the APR chip and pulley. Perfect DD. Sell me your flat bottom steering wheel and it will make the chip that much easier for the wife to understand ;-) Hope you are enjoying it!
One of the main reasons I went with a '13 was because of the mid-model changes like the flat-bottom steering wheel. $10k sound good?

Old 02-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Andrew360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Knox
Would love one but if I'm going to spend that kind of money I'd probably lean towards a used GT-R. I've always wanted a reason to put GODZILLA on my license plate.

I'm getting it from all angles. I even have someone willing to foot the bill to get it done.

One of the main reasons I went with a '13 was because of the mid-model changes like the flat-bottom steering wheel. $10k sound good?

What's $10k between fellow Audi friends?

Old 02-27-2013, 01:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats! Been looking at a 2nd had S4 as a DD. What are your thoughts and opinions on the cars so far?

Old 02-27-2013, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
andy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura about
Great car and a good spec, the sports diff is a must.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the S4, great DD!

Old 02-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Originally Posted by Terraforce1
Congrats! Been looking at a 2nd had S4 as a DD. What are your thoughts and opinions on the cars so far?
Considering where I came from the S4 is a driving experience unlike anything else I've tried. I don't change cars often but giving up my last car, a '06 Acura TSX, was hard to do. That car had bulletproof reliability, great gas mileage and looks that aged very well. But, it was also a four cylinder with 205hp which was fine to take me through the entry of my professional career.

Fast forward to today and I can't stop thinking about the next time I get to drive. Be it 5 miles or 50, after 1 week of driving the S4 appears to be the perfect sedan for me since I always exit the car shouting superlatives.

I have always loved the understated appearance of the S4. Those that know the car understand its power and agility but those that don't aren't blown away by it which is fine with me. This car gives me exactly what I wanted: a somewhat average Joe appearance that leaves me grinning from ear to ear.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Andrew360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Knox
Considering where I came from the S4 is a driving experience unlike anything else I've tried. I don't change cars often but giving up my last car, a '06 Acura TSX, was hard to do. That car had bulletproof reliability, great gas mileage and looks that aged very well. But, it was also a four cylinder with 205hp which was fine to take me through the entry of my professional career.

Fast forward to today and I can't stop thinking about the next time I get to drive. Be it 5 miles or 50, after 1 week of driving the S4 appears to be the perfect sedan for me since I always exit the car shouting superlatives.

I have always loved the understated appearance of the S4. Those that know the car understand its power and agility but those that don't aren't blown away by it which is fine with me. This car gives me exactly what I wanted: a somewhat average Joe appearance that leaves me grinning from ear to ear.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Old 03-05-2013, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Beautiful Car Enjoy Bro

Old 03-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pdxa4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice...

Old 03-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ebo787
Beautiful Car Enjoy Bro
Originally Posted by pdxa4
Very nice...
Thanks guys.

Since posting this I have had the front wrapped in XPEL Ultimate and a coat of Opti-Guard applied to the whole car. If the Opti-Guard continues to bead for years like it did yesterday during a wash session, I'm going to be one happy customer.

Quick Reply: Pulled Trigger on a New S4