Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi S6 On ADV8.1's | *WARNING* ADV1 WINSAUCE INSIDE

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Former Sponsor
acuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished road
Audi S6 On ADV8.1's | *WARNING* ADV1 WINSAUCE INSIDE

This beautiful S6 is sitting on a set of ADV8.1 wheels and in my opinion these compliment the car perfectly. Enjoy the pictures below and if you would like pricing on a set of ADV1 wheels for your own car please PM/email me at gor@acuteperformance.com for unbeatable pricing

Old 01-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Who Am I?
CAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice

Old 01-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
I love it.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful car and wheels, a little tooooo stanced for my personal choice, but the car is sexy.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:34 PM
Former Sponsor
acuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished roadacuteperformance is on a distinguished road
Glad you guys like it, would absolutely love to see one of these Audis on ADV1 Deeps wheels like this one

Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
not a s6 but a great car

Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Wheels & fitment =

Thread title =

And lastly...

Originally Posted by Dyna
not a s6 but a great car
^ This.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Ok I'm going to ask Teamspeed members since these kinds of titles get attention on other forums, would you rather a slightly funny/sarcastic title or a title that just describes the car? I can do either one

Old 01-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by krenshaw
Wheels & fitment =

Thread title =

And lastly...

^ This.

Originally Posted by acuteperformance
Ok I'm going to ask Teamspeed members since these kinds of titles get attention on other forums, would you rather a slightly funny/sarcastic title or a title that just describes the car? I can do either one
A serious title personally. But that car is dope. I wish I had one myself. Great wheel choice.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

When do we get to see a funny/sarcastic one?

Nice ride.

Cheers,
Nik

Quick Reply: Audi S6 On ADV8.1's | *WARNING* ADV1 WINSAUCE INSIDE