Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2013 TT RS Panther Black

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Semi-Poor is an unknown quantity at this point
My 2013 TT RS Panther Black

Took delivery last month. XPEL Ultimate on full hood, front, etc. Panther Black is limited to RS vehicles so somewhat rare color, tons of flake and turns purplish in the sun. No mods yet, have a set of HRE P40 in brushed tinted clear with Michelin Super Sport tires on order. Caught a warm day (45 degrees) to clean, protect and take few quick photos. Can't outrun krenshaw so have to keep mine shinier, a triumph of form over substance, lol. We need to have a CT TT RS get together.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Would love to see some more pics in the sun to see the flakes and purplish colour.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:14 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I am fan of this car, congrats.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats... great car but
Originally Posted by Semi-Poor
... Caught a warm day (45 degrees) to clean, protect and take few quick photos...
where are the rest of the photos???

Old 01-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Terraforce1
Congrats Would love to see some more pics in the sun to see the flakes and purplish colour.

Originally Posted by GrayTT
Congrats... great car but

where are the rest of the photos???

Sorry here are two more.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Semi-Poor
Took delivery last month. XPEL Ultimate on full hood, front, etc. Panther Black is limited to RS vehicles so somewhat rare color, tons of flake and turns purplish in the sun. No mods yet, have a set of HRE P40 in brushed tinted clear with Michelin Super Sport tires on order. Caught a warm day (45 degrees) to clean, protect and take few quick photos. Can't outrun krenshaw so have to keep mine shinier, a triumph of form over substance, lol. We need to have a CT TT RS get together.
WOW, incredible color. Looks awesome man. The P40s are going to look great on there. I've seen a couple other TTRS's with P40s and it's a great fit/look for the car.

A CT TTRS meet is definitely in order. I know of one other guy with a Suzuka (my twin) close by.

Oh, and you are definitely winning the form over substance race . My car is filthy right now. The snow melted roads have not been kind. But, I've decided that the car is just far too much fun & capable not to drive it every chance I get.

Enjoy!

Attached Images  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA) has a reputation beyond repute
Nice color, the HREs are a good choice. I have the P40SC. Congrats

Last edited by Dave(MA); 01-09-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by krenshaw
WOW, incredible color. Looks awesome man. The P40s are going to look great on there. I've seen a couple other TTRS's with P40s and it's a great fit/look for the car.

A CT TTRS meet is definitely in order. I know of one other guy with a Suzuka (my twin) close by.

Oh, and you are definitely winning the form over substance race . My car is filthy right now. The snow melted roads have not been kind. But, I've decided that the car is just far too much fun & capable not to drive it every chance I get.

Enjoy!
Thanks, took it out and got it dirty yesterday. This weekend looks like wash opportunity in the NE 50+. Looks like we have the makings of a Northeast TT RS club, three in CT, Dave in MA.

Originally Posted by Dave(MA)
Nice color, the HREs are a good choice. I have the P40SC. Congrats

This will be my second set, HRE is top notch in my book.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful rims, how much for a full set and what model is that ?

Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Insman
Beautiful rims, how much for a full set and what model is that ?
HRE P40SC approx. $7000

Quick Reply: My 2013 TT RS Panther Black