Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

White r8 spider at Ottawa, Ontario showroom

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by taydam
I was just kidding when I said that. I am sorry if it came off weird or something. Just trying to help a teamspeeder out, that's all. I just really love Audi and vw's and want to see this go to a good home.
And you don't have any photos of it?

Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
taydam is on a distinguished roadtaydam is on a distinguished road
Not yet. I haven't even been into the dealership, just drive by it every day. Like I said I have no association with the vehicle or dealership but am willing to go get details and pics if there was a prospected buyer that wasn't in town.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
If i have learned anything by spending time on here, it is that people like to see photos; so with photos, this may be taken just a little bit more seriously from the get-go.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Alright well thanks for the help. I will see what I can do about the photos. Hopefully I can stop in there tomorrow.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Posts in the nude.
No problem, looking forward to it. I love R8s, especially the GT, as well.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A couple quick pics of the beauty!!

Old 11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
For 249k your just about 16M pricing. No brainer here, sorry Audi but this is just so overpriced.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
For 249k your just about 16M pricing. No brainer here, sorry Audi but this is just so overpriced.
Also with the R8 V10 Plus coming which will be faster with s-tronic

Old 11-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
RugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRugRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Still looks awesome!

Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I agree. The price is pretty crazy but it is one of the most beautiful cars I have seen in person. I am sure even at that price they will still find a buyer though.

Quick Reply: White r8 spider at Ottawa, Ontario showroom