Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi RS5 feedback

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JenK is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mstams
Hi there. We traded a 2009 S6 for the RS5. It was the wife's former car and time to go due to changing family situation although she loved it. The new S6 model is a super car, so I'm sure you will love it. Have you considered the new S7? If you like the looks, it is a stunner.

Let me know if you need a good sales contact in the Atlanta area. Good to hear from you again.
Hi back! Yes, I have considered the S7 and it is definitely a contender. Love the a/S 7 body style! And yes, please let me know who I can buy the car from! Local dealer is not too good. Enjoy the RS5. Still have the 09 C4S?

Old 09-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mstams is on a distinguished roadmstams is on a distinguished roadmstams is on a distinguished roadmstams is on a distinguished roadmstams is on a distinguished roadmstams is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JenK
Hi back! Yes, I have considered the S7 and it is definitely a contender. Love the a/S 7 body style! And yes, please let me know who I can buy the car from! Local dealer is not too good. Enjoy the RS5. Still have the 09 C4S?
Nope. I drove the C4S for three years but got a good offer from my local dealer at the first of the year just before the new 991 models came out. The plan was to get another one or maybe try an R8 this time around. The RS5 was basically an impulse decision interim car, but so far I am really enjoying it.

I'll PM you with my sales guy's info. We've bought three cars from him, and he is great to work with. Take care!

Old 09-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JenK is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks again! S7 for me!

Old 10-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
iDsG K04 is an unknown quantity at this point
N m

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Old 10-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
definitely looks the part. wonder how it compares to the C63 or even the GT-R (if at all)

Old 11-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Putting in my order this week and going with an Audi Exclusive color, so the car will be fairly rare in the overall scheme of things.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JenK
Thanks again! S7 for me!
Agree the S7 is a stunner! But you will pay 10k more, only have 4 seats, and be heavier then the S6. Either one is amazing. I drove the S7 and was really impressed for the whole package.
The Audi dealers around here are never willing to deal especially on the rare models.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:22 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The new RS6 comes after the midlife facelift.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
We had a local customer come by with his this week for some upgrades. We did a catback system on it. The car is very nice, handles great. I still wish it had the V8TT motor but oh well! Here's some pictures and a quick teaser video.

Old 11-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed's Mexico Ambassador
frissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant futurefrissen has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by mstams
I've had mine since mid-July and have over 4,000 miles now. It's my daily driver, and I'm very pleased with the car. The engine/trans combo is very nice and the exhaust note is sensational. I have nothing but good things to say about the car.
I wonder how it handles, that big V8 in the front must not make it nimble.

Quick Reply: Audi RS5 feedback