Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A1 quattro one of 333

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
A1 quattro one of 333

Hi,

Because next week is my production of A1 Q that I will pick up, thought that I will start new thread to share it with you
My car will be one of only 2 that will be in Poland.

Teaser pic

Old 07-17-2012, 06:02 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Polska!

Old 07-17-2012, 06:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond repute
Great car! Had thought about getting one of these.. What options did you tick in the end?

Old 07-17-2012, 06:08 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Keep us updated with photos.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BOOST
Great car! Had thought about getting one of these.. What options did you tick in the end?
there is only one option, you can't change spec all cars have same spec

Old 07-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold
gr1zly, i must come to Poland and meet you i would like a ride in the A1Q and Turbo

Old 07-17-2012, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Looking forward to the pics once delivered

Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Such a cool car. Photos must be shown upon receiving vehicle, otherwise ban coming!

Old 07-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TEFF
gr1zly, i must come to Poland and meet you i would like a ride in the A1Q and Turbo

Stefan my friend you are welcom in Poland, every time you want exept august is fine for me, we could check how fats your Golf is compering to 997 turbo S.

Or yu could take a plane and then, we can arrange huge party !

Old 07-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
saw it driving last week, looks good and sounds really really nice!

Quick Reply: A1 quattro one of 333