Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there love for the B5 out there, still? (RS4 explicit content, discretion advised)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 05:46 PM
Dave@AT-Exotics is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by chuangs4
Really love my B5 RS4 too!
Please dont tell me that you are the one with the sportec collection and in-home garage?

Old 06-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave@AT-Exotics
Please dont tell me that you are the one with the sportec collection and in-home garage?
He is

LOVE the B5, I've got a 02 Black S4 Avant...second owner, no real mods at the moment (damn wedding upcoming.)

Any of the foreign guys how hard is it to come by a B5 RS4 Avant recaro set? I'd LOVE to buy one and import it!

Old 06-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
Definitely lots of love for the B5 still. It's just not the newest thing on the block anymore. I'm going to have to go look at some classifieds now...

Old 06-28-2012, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
always will have mad love for the B5, nice car!

Old 06-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think there's no blue B5 in Brazil... Like it very much...

Old 06-29-2012, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Me so horny

Old 06-29-2012, 11:42 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I miss my B5 very much

Originally Posted by Still Lost
Any of the foreign guys how hard is it to come by a B5 RS4 Avant recaro set? I'd LOVE to buy one and import it!
There are a bunch of them for under $20K here so parts aren't that hard to come by anymore. Two complete sets on German eBay right now for around $2K:

Audi A4 S4 RS4 B5 2,7 Biturbo Recaro Leder Ausstattung komplett RS4.3/55 | eBay

RECARO Austattung Sitze schwarz Leder Audi A4 S4 RS4 B5 | eBay

Old 06-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Jox, if when I'm ready to buy this do you think you might be able to help me purchase and ship into the US if the seller isn't willing to do so?

Cheers!

Originally Posted by jox
I miss my B5 very much

There are a bunch of them for under $20K here so parts aren't that hard to come by anymore. Two complete sets on German eBay right now for around $2K:

Audi A4 S4 RS4 B5 2,7 Biturbo Recaro Leder Ausstattung komplett RS4.3/55 | eBay

RECARO Austattung Sitze schwarz Leder Audi A4 S4 RS4 B5 | eBay

Old 06-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Dave@AT-Exotics
Yes I am!

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Another one from Brazil. 500hp+ still beeing tracked...

Quick Reply: Is there love for the B5 out there, still? (RS4 explicit content, discretion advised)