Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi S6.....talk to me....

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012 | 02:28 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919

As far as the new S6, I doubt you are considering it, but I wouldn't. EVO's review of theta car was less than stellar.
That's funny. I heard the new Car & Driver had the new S6 in first place over the E63 in second and M5 in third... Guess someone's getting Audi money.

Old 06-21-2012 | 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
chitosing is on a distinguished roadchitosing is on a distinguished road
hells yeah

Attached Images  
Old 06-21-2012 | 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i can't tell whether the new is good or not ( in german magazines it got quite good reviews). the thing is that the old one was far away from being a complete car...you cannot fit a big racing engine that has been detuned emmensely into a big limousine with unsufficient suspesion and link it to an automatic transmission...it just did not work...all it did was understeer

Old 06-21-2012 | 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^^@ chitosing; fake car looks bad, rs6 in the grill, no led's wrong lights and rims etc (fotoshop?)

OT: Driven a lot in the s6 V10 when I worked @ the audi dealer, was never a fan of it, the S8 is much more appealing and classy! Interior of the S8 is much better too, I don't like the S6 dash much..

The engine is awesome, indestructible if you ask me, our RS(S) demo's seen a lot of tracktime and were driven hard even when cold!

Old 06-21-2012 | 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
That's funny. I heard the new Car & Driver had the new S6 in first place over the E63 in second and M5 in third... Guess someone's getting Audi money.
They said the exact same thing when it went up against the e60 M5 and the first (actual) E63.

Old 06-21-2012 | 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm why no RS4 in here.....

Old 06-21-2012 | 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
After taking a look online...I would much rather go RRS newer 2009 and ^ or RRS 2009 and older than the S6.....the looks just don't do it

Old 06-21-2012 | 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Just buy another Cayman R and you can tow it with your current one. Instant four seater people carrier

Old 06-21-2012 | 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JC919
Just buy another Cayman R and you can tow it with your current one. Instant four seater people carrier
rep

Old 06-21-2012 | 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't driven the s6 but I did drive the 2013 s4 the other night and I must say it was pretty sweet. The tranny was amazing.

Quick Reply: Audi S6.....talk to me....