Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi R8 exhaust Group buy

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Audi R8 exhaust Group buy

hey guys!

after some thought and deliberation i have decided to put together a group buy, partially because i like you guys and partially because i just signed up as a vendor on R8 talk! since we released this exhaust a month or so ago is has been hugely popular, one of the biggest complaints from R8 owners is that their cars are just too quiet (both inside and outside the car), we took what the customers were saying and came up with a solution!

This system (like all our systems) is made from 14-16 gauge T304 stainless, bent in house on our Unison mandrel bender and TIG welded by the pros in our Fabrication department. Saves 41.8 lbs/19 kg from the rear of the Audi (made a HUGE difference!)

here is what customers who have the system installed are saying:

Originally Posted by jjm4life
great success, my mom loves the way it sounds. we traded back cars today and as she pulled away i could really hear it for the firs time. what a ****ing animal now. blipping the throttle broke necks all through boston the last two days.. i had some fun with the car while in my possesion. love my lotus to death but damn it will never sound like this.

so in closing, fabspeed audi r8 v10 exhaust is son tested, mom approved.
Originally Posted by CharlieVi
All, I am the owner of the R8 V10 that just got uploaded with the fabspeed exhaust! After a local recomendation , I approached fabspeed with plenty of hesitation. I previously had "Ferrari 430 / Capristo - Audi R8 V8 / Tubi Style" ; therefore installing a brand that I knew little about,scared the hell out of me. Kudos to Sales man David! He clearly gave me the lowdown on fabspeed and invited me to the shop to meet the team. I must say that I have only great things to report about the fabspeed team and their product. Truly professionals! Most important, the car sounds amazing and has 0 drone.
Originally Posted by John@KaizenTuning.com
This is by far the best exhaust I've heard in a long time. Wish we had recorded some better video at the time. The product itself is an amazing piece and compared to stock, it is unbelievably small.

The way i want to work this deal is.... i am going to post this same thread on various forums, i will let the deal run until the 31st (Thursday) once someone commits to the deal i will take all your information and update all of the threads...

Pricing: Retail is $3195.00

0-3 units sold: $3000.00
3-7 units sold: $2850.00
7-10 units sold: $2650.00

**if more than 10 are sold i will work out a VERY special price**

if you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to email me, PM me, or call in!

thanks,

David

Old 05-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
If only I had an R8...

Old 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
A great product from a great company

Old 05-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by burnzie
If only I had an R8...
buy the exhaust and stash it until you have the car

Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
A great product from a great company
thank you very much!

Old 07-01-2012, 07:44 AM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Do you have a exhaust version with on/off valves?