Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member....pic and vid

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dubaudi
Definitely will! I'm a bigtime GTG fan....up here we have Audi GTG's at least 3 nights/week so if there's something good going on, even if it's a hike to get there, I'm in.

In fact, my first order of business once I get settled in is to try to set up a weekly GTG of some sort in the Miami/Ft Laud area. Nothing crazy, just maybe a nice Starbucks meet or something one night per week. I just volunteered you to help Kev.
Not a problem. We do have a monthly eurostage meet you should also check out. When are you going to be arriving?

Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dubaudi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by KevinS4
Not a problem. We do have a monthly eurostage meet you should also check out. When are you going to be arriving?
Not soon enough! I'm just waiting on an official start date at my new job, then within 3 weeks I'll be there full time. At this point it's looking like around July14 or so...

What's really killing me is NOT driving my car I haven't seen it since April, and it's been in FL since February. Now that the weather's nice up here, and I'm stuck driving my Jeep Cherokee everywhere, I REALLY miss the S4.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I can always take the S4 out for you

Old 06-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to allSpeedware is a name known to all
Hey thanks Ryan! Not likely that we'll be out there this year unfortunately. I'm right in the middle of a move from NJ to South Florida and it seems the guys all have stuff going on. Roger's super busy with all that high-fashion photo work he does in NYC, JJ's working on his new company, and Chris is....well....he's too busy playing video games..LOL!! Definitely next year though...I miss the PNW.
<------- Jealous..I wanna move to Florida!! Come up next year for sure the show should be crazy big and a full weekend of fun.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond reputeJustinBellZ has a reputation beyond repute
Tom,
I heard your car has a slight shake around 160 mph. We gotta take it down to wheels B and have Kevin make sure your wheels are balanced correctly =)

Old 06-18-2008, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Rennsport-One
Tom,
I heard your car has a slight shake around 160 mph. We gotta take it down to wheels B and have Kevin make sure your wheels are balanced correctly =)

hmmm, I'll have to test that myself as soon as I get down there.

Actually, first order of business when I get there is to take it to Kevin anyway to get that damn leaky front left valve stem replaced finally so I don't have to fill the tire up every 3 days. Which reminds me....you've been filling it up every week or so, I hope.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
How do I get a cool avatar like everyone else has? Maybe one with this pic...

Old 06-18-2008, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hmmm, I'll have to test that myself as soon as I get down there.

Actually, first order of business when I get there is to take it to Kevin anyway to get that damn leaky front left valve stem replaced finally so I don't have to fill the tire up every 3 days. Which reminds me....you've been filling it up every week or so, I hope.

Consider it taken care of.

Old 06-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by KevinS4
Consider it taken care of.

Thanks buddy!

Hey, on another note, I read in another thread somewhere that you guys are doing audio installs now too? Is that true? My car currently has a double din Kenwood unit it, but the ipod interface on it sucks, and the NAV is outdated (not to mention it has a whole seperate nav DVD player that I installed in the glovebox). Anyway, a few weeks back I picked up a new Pioneer jumpoff to install in the S, but I don't know any good shops down there to do the removal of the old one and intall the new one. If you guys do audio, that would be awesome! Any ballpark on what something like this would run me?

Old 06-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks buddy!

Hey, on another note, I read in another thread somewhere that you guys are doing audio installs now too? Is that true? My car currently has a double din Kenwood unit it, but the ipod interface on it sucks, and the NAV is outdated (not to mention it has a whole seperate nav DVD player that I installed in the glovebox). Anyway, a few weeks back I picked up a new Pioneer jumpoff to install in the S, but I don't know any good shops down there to do the removal of the old one and intall the new one. If you guys do audio, that would be awesome! Any ballpark on what something like this would run me?
Yea do do audio at our other location.
I really don't know about pricing since it's not something I do. But you'll be taken care of.

Quick Reply: New member....pic and vid