Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Simple design, simple taste!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Looks good Jimmy!

Old 04-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
I havn't seen it with this wheel and ur new Akrapovic... can u put up a video of its sound? Love to hear that!!

Old 04-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Jimmy,
we may need to borrow ur CTR soon.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
SPT
Teamspeed Rookie
SPT is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard that your R8 GT passed the test!
Congrats!!

Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 20C4S
Jimmy,
we may need to borrow ur CTR soon.
When and why? Let me know more details please....

Old 04-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SPT
I heard that your R8 GT passed the test!
Congrats!!
Thanks! It is really difficult to pass all tests to get the license plate officially!I guess this car would be one last R8 GT here in Taiwan!

Last edited by chuangs4; 04-12-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by huangester
I havn't seen it with this wheel and ur new Akrapovic... can u put up a video of its sound? Love to hear that!!
Look forward to seeing your new 991 soon! I will show you the real exhaust sounds in the "welcome party"!

Old 04-13-2012, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to allCinqueValvole is a name known to all
Congrats on the plates Jimmy!

Old 11-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Former Sponsor
PYSpeed.com is an unknown quantity at this point
I dig how you even have matching Mountain bikes to your Ruf and R8GT.