Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best exhaust for R8 V10?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
tubi is nice , my friend has one installed in his V8 and sounds great

Old 03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
RTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Capristo sounds really great!

Old 03-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the PPI sounds amazing

Old 03-13-2012, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura about
I have Capristo remote controlled and it's superb!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Go for Akrapovic! I have installed it on my GT and it sounds incredible!

Never regrets!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuangs4
Go for Akrapovic! I have installed it on my GT and it sounds incredible!

Never regrets!
Sounds almost like stock, just a touch louder but barely noticeable imo. I changed out the exhaust with a tubi rumore because I wasn't satisfied, but kept the carbon tips

Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alwin
Sounds almost like stock, just a touch louder but barely noticeable imo. I changed out the exhaust with a tubi rumore because I wasn't satisfied, but kept the carbon tips
Really? I just think that this exhaust makes my R8 sound like a bit "Lambo" HA!

HOw dose tubi sound different than Ak?

Old 03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Former Sponsor
Kai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to allKai@EliteMotorsports is a name known to all
I would suggest GMG,STASIS,AWE,Tubi.

Let me know what you're interested in and lets get you setup with an awesome sounding exhaust. Shoot me a PM

Old 03-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
R R8TED is an unknown quantity at this point
went with tubi and got a nice set of adv1 on order!!! nicve call on holding on to the tips lol

Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
R R8TED is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Kai@EliteMotorsports
I would suggest GMG,STASIS,AWE,Tubi.

Let me know what you're interested in and lets get you setup with an awesome sounding exhaust. Shoot me a PM
bought the exhaust yesterday, or i would have shot u a pm

Quick Reply: Best exhaust for R8 V10?