Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi TT RS Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012 | 02:06 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TEFF
500HP Was with Revo Technik before, now they had an interest confict, and moved to APR and developing a 700+ hp turbo kit
Got any more pics of the Matte grey? Love it

Old 01-25-2012 | 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
500HP Was with Revo Technik before, now they had an interest confict, and moved to APR and developing a 700+ hp turbo kit

Yes, i did. Stock it sounds nice, but with an aftermarket exhaust like Milltek, it's sounds even more amazing. That 5-cylinder engine it's phenomenal.
A friend has one with Supersprint exhaust, but doesn't sound that good
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
This is what I wanted to hear!!! Thanks
I have the optional sports exhaust on mine and it does sound great -- but I'm already starting to want more. I'm looking at the Milltek and also AWE has a system that's coming out soon, which sounds pretty phenomenal (in their demo vids at least). I've only heard the Supersprint on YouTube, but have to agree, it was a little disappointing. I wasn't sure if it was maybe just the recording I heard, but it's good to hear from you that it's the exhaust itself.

Old 01-25-2012 | 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
And now for some pic whoring.

Old 01-25-2012 | 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
In a few years when I can afford and when they release the New RS4 - I'm going with Suzuka!! Looks HAWT

Old 01-25-2012 | 08:48 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by krenshaw
And now for some pic whoring.
It's... It's.. Beautiful. When did you take those shots? Looks very nice.

Old 01-26-2012 | 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold

Old 01-26-2012 | 09:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SATURN_rob
It's... It's.. Beautiful. When did you take those shots? Looks very nice.
Thanks mate! I shot those a little over a month ago. I really want to get out and do a proper 'snow shoot' soon. But, we're missing one key element here -- the snow.

I'm going to try to shoot some more pics soon anyway. She's filthy right now, but the Suzuka still looks damn good.

Old 01-28-2012 | 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to beholdTEFF is a splendid one to behold

The pictures are back

Old 01-29-2012 | 10:07 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 01-29-2012 | 10:14 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Quick Reply: Audi TT RS Picture Thread