Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 new Audi TT

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bazza123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 01-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad. I like the back but not sold on the front. The car could be even wider and lower imo. Btw it says in the text below that the new TT isn't due until 2014. Looking forward

Last edited by Ludas; 08-06-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
I didn’t know you were Hairdresser?

Old 01-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
There is much you dont know about Ludas

Old 01-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
HBspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Axman
There is much you dont know about Ludas
Inside info??

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a TT RS order. Is there reason to hold off for something better at the release of the new TT? Will the Inline-5 from the TT RS find its way into the next-gen TT at its introduction?... or another sports car from Audi in the near future?

Thanks!

Last edited by HBspeed; 01-19-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HBspeed
Inside info??

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a TT RS order. Is there reason to hold off for something better at the release of the new TT? Will the Inline-5 from the TT RS find its way into the next-gen TT at its introduction?... or another sports car from Audi in the near future?

Thanks!
Just joking around! I love the TT, bought one last spring to the wife, good luck with pulling the trigger!

Old 01-20-2012, 12:47 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Axman
Just joking around! I love the TT, bought one last spring to the wife, good luck with pulling the trigger!

cough.

Old 01-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by sean73T
cough.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Haha you guys crack me up
For the record though, I'm not a hair dresser and I also didn't really get that joke. So... yeah, what's goooooing on?

Old 01-20-2012, 11:45 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here are the first TT3 testmule pictures.

It has changes to bonnet, a pillar, front window (more length between front wheels and doors) and fenders to make it possible to install the new MQB floorplan/drivetrain technologie.

Quick Reply: 2013 new Audi TT