Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Audi Terminal - Montreal dealership

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 11:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
New Audi Terminal - Montreal dealership

My local dealership moved down the street over the holidays into what is called an "Audi Terminal". Place looks fantastic, makes me want to have car troubles just to visit.

Here are some pics from my BB i took this morning

Dealership entry

Accessories corner

Sales desks and service area all together

Client lounge upstairs

One of the Receptionists made me a cappuccino

View from lounge

Only car in the wrong colour

Audi exclusive in the corner

Didnt take pics of the service bay which is quite impressive. You can watch from the windows behind the service area while they work on your car.

I Might opt for Q5 instead of Evoque for the wife so i can visit 2x as much!

Old 01-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
A dot of color in a sea of snow.

Why all white?

Old 01-13-2012, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
Looks good from the outside.

Should really go visit it sometimes, looks nice.

You live on the south shore ? Haven't seen your car yet !

Old 01-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum

Why all white?
+1. White seems to be a favourite colour.

I guess the dealership is selling lots of cars to move into such a huge place like that.

Old 01-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like H2Os garage....minus the red one.

Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great!

Gonna have to check it out sometime...

Teamspeed Senior Member
599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough599xx is a jewel in the rough
I want that R8, place looks great.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum

Why all white?
Ibis white is bestest and fastest, everyone knows that

Originally Posted by 599xx
I want that R8, place looks great.
At the old location they only had 6 cars in the showroom, but minimum of 2 and most often 3 R8's at all times. It was actually disappointing to only see 1 today out of 15 lol....

Old 01-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that looks fantastic!

Old 01-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
neato!

Quick Reply: New Audi Terminal - Montreal dealership