Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MRC TUNING b7 RS4 600ps

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond repute
MRC TUNING b7 RS4 600ps

This RS4 thinks its an F15
600PS
600NM

MRC TUNING TFSI SUPERCHARGER KITS FOR 4.2L V8 on Vimeo

Old 12-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond reputeMiniRup has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, I know I'm about twelve now, but that is just awesome! If I had a car that could do that, I would do NOTHING but blatting around at night, throttle buried in the carpet.
600 newtonmetres and AWD ought to make it move, too

Old 12-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond reputeBOOST has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniRup
Okay, I know I'm about twelve now, but that is just awesome! If I had a car that could do that, I would do NOTHING but blatting around at night, throttle buried in the carpet.
600 newtonmetres and AWD ought to make it move, too
All I want to do is send it in for the mandatory emission test over here and not tell them it does that...Love to see his face when he pulls out a melted sensor..

Old 12-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great!!!

Old 12-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevyn St-Petes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow sounds like a beast, love that rear end shot.