Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new Q7!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond repute
My new Q7!

Replaced my old suv (X5) for a '08 Q7 3.0 TDI ... loving it.!

Old 05-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
icruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond reputeicruze has a reputation beyond repute
Can you compare the X5 to the Q7? A friend of mine is trying to decide between the two.

Old 05-15-2008, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
They're really growing on me. Nice.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Igor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond reputeIgor has a reputation beyond repute
nice, i wondering what do you like best as well.

Old 05-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MichaelJr1186 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I drive the new X5....and imo it's a great sav.

the Q7 is very nice as well but when I went to the dealership the salesman their treated me like crap so i just walked out.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:37 AM
BSM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really niceBSM is just really nice
Congrats - love the Q7!

Driven one a while back, really enjoyed it - great design. Rode again in one this past weekened and it reminded me how good Audi is w/ design, fit and finish. The interior is just awesome.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:41 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The Q7 is terrific, I've got to try the 3.6L V6 and its quiet punchy for a heavy suv.

I think with the sportsline body kit and an abt rear valance with wheel arches and rinspeed 23's it will look very sporty and will totally transform it.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond reputeSheikh.Dani has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't drove it that much to make a complete review ... but the first impressions were the great handling, amazing stability for it's size (It's a bit bigger than the X), great engine response at low RPM .... high fuel consumption when pushing it hard.

IMO they are both great SUV's and pretty much the same (Except of course for interior/exterior design), the fact is that I already owned two X's. so well, I wanted something "new" and that's why I choose the Q7, not an easy decision though believe me ... I have no complains at all with my old X's.

In what reffer's to prices, here in Argentina the Q7 stands for 103K USD and wih the optional packages rises to 110K+- USD. The X5 3.0D is at 110K USD, the 3.0iS 99K and the 4.8iS 135K.

Old 05-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats we need better pictures please

Old 05-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alex911s You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The ergonomic and the park assist on the Q7 is awesome..

btw, there's a guy from the Bay Area asking for lease takeover on his i believe
$700/month for an Sline , 4.2 with air suspension loaded.. not sure if it's gone..
i think that's pretty good deal..