Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R8 GT in Nurburgring!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mike S
Congratulations! So does the car get shipped back to Taiwan now?

That looked like an immense amount of fun! Drive safely
Yes the car is ready for shipping to Taiwan. I think we might see her again in one month period.

Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2011, 04:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
How were people reacting to your car when you were driving around?
How did they react when they saw you in the rear mirror on the Autobahn?I guess they literally jumped right to the slower lane and then stared at you when you were passing them
What a nice car,love the seats !
Not amazing because most Germans follow the rules in Autobahn. To the foreign driver like me that is indeed a heaven even sometimes there will be some traffics during this season.

I really love this country!!!

Old 07-31-2011, 04:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chuangs4
Yes the car is ready for shipping to Taiwan. I think we might see her again in one month period.
Haha, nice plate! Can't to see the car together with the other Audi's.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mike S
Haha, nice plate! Can't to see the car together with the other Audi's.
I also expect to see the Audi family altogether. Will show up soon!

Old 07-31-2011, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Jimmy, time for you to do a Audi family photoshoot when you are back in Taiwan..

Old 07-31-2011, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Nice spec!

I love every angle of this car. Enjoy it!

Old 08-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Jimmy, I know you've waited for this day to come for some time now. Many of the photos you posted from Nurburg brought back memories of the time when I was there. It looked awfully quiet at the starting area which was quite a stark contrast to when I was there.

Old 08-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
I really love the matte Suzuka Grey on this car, it's a masterpiece. congrats on another awesome ride-any Sportec stuff going on it?

Old 08-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
You're a lucky man. So how you like the car so far?

Old 08-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Tommy6030
I really love the matte Suzuka Grey on this car, it's a masterpiece. congrats on another awesome ride-any Sportec stuff going on it?
No I want to keep this car in original setup.

Quick Reply: R8 GT in Nurburgring!