Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ADV.1 Wants YOU! (And we're willing to pay)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
ADV.1 Wants YOU! (And we're willing to pay)

Ok, we want your car a bit more than we want you... We need a S5 in Miami for 1/2 day for a wheel photoshoot. Car can be any color but has to be lowered. We'll pay you in cash for your time! PM me if you're interested!

Thanks gents!

Old 05-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
What? You aren't gonna pay me for my man sexiness? I'm a bit upset at this!

Old 05-25-2011, 10:52 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
PM send...