Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member, just a few new pictures to share :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
New Member, just a few new pictures to share :)

Hello Teamspeeders!

Just got myself registered on the board after lurking around here for abit! Hope to be part of this fantastic community

Anyways, a couple of weeks ago, I finally picked up an Audi R8 V10, here are just a few pictures of it an my other rides ^^ the Blue one is a 335i and the Mica Orange one is an E93 M3 with the ESS VT-575 supercharger.

Enjoy!

A couple of pictures of a little get-together with a few friends of mine!

Apologies regarding the image quality, was taken with an iPhone4

Cheers!

Old 05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond reputePorscheAudi has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome! Good looking rides!

Old 05-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
to the Team! Great Stable. What do you have done to the 335i?

Old 05-23-2011, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Haha it's a long list! But mainly, the OSS Design LED Angel Eyes, the JB4 , Alcon BBK, Stett CAI, AR Design DP/Oil cooler, AST Coilovers and umm Vanguard Exhaust Love it as my DD!

Old 05-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
What a great group of cars! Is that your house as well? I love the design of it! Any more you could share?

What are your initial thoughts on the R8 V10?

Old 05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
Now those are pretty cars.

It's a beautiful thing to see cars in Singapore that do not have stickers all over them and painted lips.

Welcome!!

Old 05-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kwy_R8
Haha it's a long list! But mainly, the OSS Design LED Angel Eyes, the JB4 , Alcon BBK, Stett CAI, AR Design DP/Oil cooler, AST Coilovers and umm Vanguard Exhaust Love it as my DD!
Very Nice! Would love to see some more pics of it.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Nice stable and beautiful house. More pics of both and welcome to TS...it's addicting.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
SirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really niceSirSpeedy7 is just really nice
New here as well so welcome from another new guy !

Old 05-23-2011, 04:16 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team!

Quick Reply: New Member, just a few new pictures to share :)