Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new RS6 C6 MA Carbon wheel !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 10:25 AM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I dont live in the US so here you can buy one at the Audi dealer well not any more all are sold

Old 05-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Please pos some shots of it if you can

Old 05-13-2011, 01:11 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yes tomorrow NP
MTM stuff also coming 700+ hp,s!

Old 05-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enough
Nice, there are a lot of MTM RS6 R's driving around here. Yours is a Plus edition if I saw it correct?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
speedfr38ky is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi I also own an RS6 C6....really love that steering wheel as i also think OEM one looks like it could be improved on....whats the procedure for getting it done...i assume i'll have to get my audi stealers to remove the wheel for me? or can i do it myself??

Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
Nahhh is easy to take it out.
Where do you like ? Europe since it is a c6 maybe.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
exterior pics PLEASE!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
speedfr38ky is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SSR
Nahhh is easy to take it out.
Where do you like ? Europe since it is a c6 maybe.
yes im in London....how much did you pay?

Old 08-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura aboutNudenut has a spectacular aura about
Can config your requirement on the MACarbon site sir freaky!