Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My two cars.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait for the final results on that S4!

Old 05-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AudiRS
Thanks for sharing your passion with us.

What do you think of the C6 RS6?
C6 is still a very good product but not as unique as C5. If I gonna spend such money I might choose M5.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
30vQuattro is an unknown quantity at this point
Very Nice! I love the b5 s4. Audi could have made a lot more power with the twin turbo v10 in the c6, too bad they had to hold back because of the R8. Keep us posted on the 2.7 build.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sweet cars man! More pics, when you can!

Old 05-25-2011, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
condor39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the RS4'd Sportec B5. I've just started building an RS4 saloon myself.
I see you have a Taiwanese flag, do you still live there? I might be moving there soon, would be good to know that there are likeminded individuals there too!

Old 05-26-2011, 05:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by condor39
Love the RS4'd Sportec B5. I've just started building an RS4 saloon myself.
I see you have a Taiwanese flag, do you still live there? I might be moving there soon, would be good to know that there are likeminded individuals there too!
Welcome to Taiwan. I live in Taipei. I can introduce some Taiwanese folks and teamspeeders for you if you like. Just let me know when you will move here.

Old 05-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Any updates on the project Jimmy?

Old 05-27-2011, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
condor39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by chuangs4
Welcome to Taiwan. I live in Taipei. I can introduce some Taiwanese folks and teamspeeders for you if you like. Just let me know when you will move here.
Thanks, that's very kind of you. I will be in Taipei on Monday to finalise the details so I will let you know.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Axman
Any updates on the project Jimmy?
Not yet because the S4 is still waiting for parts. However I have something interesting updated in my garage.....

Attached Images  
Old 05-30-2011, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad that I stumbled on this thread! Love what you're doing and looking forward to more pics.

Quick Reply: My two cars.....