Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member - My RS6 - 778PS 925Nm

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Beautiful car!
Welcome to the Team!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
What a great car! Welcome!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
so sexy. why can't they bring this stateside?

Old 03-03-2011, 05:19 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like the RS6, welcome to the forum.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice! Love the wheels.................

Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
Oh my... (had to check my pants)

This is absolutely positively the most bad-ass four door car ever invented IMO. Just truly perfect. Great ride and great choice of wheels as well. I personally don't ever seem to like any wheels near that size, but they look flush and have a classy design. Enjoy it in the best of health

WHY AUDI WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING THIS D*** CAR HERE? I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT TWO. I realize this has probably been discussed before many times over, I bet that this forum alone could speak for well over fifty of these ALONE (maybe, maybe not). But a four wheel drive four-door with a TT lambo engine and 700+ hp on tap? Really? Audi, you missed the boat on this one...big time. Oh wait, looks like we (Americans) missed it. Ughh, makes me so frustrated to see pull stupid crap like this but bring over the RS5 and TTRS. Really Audi?

Sorry for the rant, but I am truly, deeply envious of your amazing ride ya got thurr...

(any aforementioned words/fragments/sentences posted are purely the opinion of h82bslow)

Old 03-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
such a beast!!! love!!!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that's a beast! Congrats and welcome!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Wowza. Welcome to the TEAM!

Quick Reply: New Member - My RS6 - 778PS 925Nm