Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Audi A6

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
It has the same roof/window profile as the last generation A6 at least which makes it easier to identify. It looks like they molded the rear rafter the A8 and the front from the A7 concept car

Old 11-30-2010, 08:13 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, it's not bad looking, but I agree that all their models look too similar. It's just getting dull. There's nothing exciting about them.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
I call these photoshop pix BS. Someone prob just try to model the A6 based on the new A8 design.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BlueSander
I call these photoshop pix BS. Someone prob just try to model the A6 based on the new A8 design.
Major fail...
https://teamspeed.com/forums/perform...s-page-a8.html

Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bennett
Agreed. IMO, the F10 5er looks better.
Oh the irony... the new 5 looks like a fat 3-series. BMW is the originator of "one box, three sizes".

Old 11-30-2010, 10:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Idk I have always loved Audi's. This new A6 looks pretty good I think. I don't dislike it at all. But, it's definately not my favorite current Audi. I personally would seriously consider buying one if I was looking for a new car.

Old 11-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Jox don't give up someone will impress again. It's all about finding something cool and old now. Maybe you were onto something a few months ago with your Arnage thread.

I still think Audi makes the best looking sedans even if it is against the masses.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
feverinlove is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it looks great

Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gardus is on a distinguished roadGardus is on a distinguished roadGardus is on a distinguished roadGardus is on a distinguished road
The 5 series looks much better!

Old 01-11-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
xizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nice
It isn't ugly but it is like an extended version of an A4 and a short wheel base of an A8.

Quick Reply: New Audi A6