Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Addition - Audi A3 Sprint Blue S-Line

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
New Addition - Audi A3 Sprint Blue S-Line

Got a call from the wife on Friday - "I'm getting sick of the Escalade, and spending $150 a week on gas is getting old....I saw an Audi A3, and I think I like those..." 5 minutes later I was on autotrader searching around, and as soon as the page opened a car just jumped out at me... 45 mins later we were at the dealer - 30 minutes later we were doing paper work.

Fun Little Car. 2.0T, S Line Package, Sport Suspension, Sport Seats, Sprint Blue/Black Leather w. Alum Trim, Auto w/ Paddle Shifters (Wife's Car) a few other options... somewhat of a downgrade from the Escalade, but she loves it - took me some convincing to get her to check out the Sprint Blue - but once she saw it, and drove it she loved it. Funny thing on the Test Drive, some kids in a G35 kept trying to get her to Race... She was just laughing at them - but then after she said "Can we get a Chip/Tune for this Car?" Great. So now I've created a little monster - Yesterday she was dying to take it into the Canyons, so we took it for a little canyon cruise, afterward "So should we get some Coilovers, or Springs?? What about getting Black Audi Symbols, and maybe dual exhaust?"

Dealer Pics Below -

Old 10-11-2010, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats!

Could you let me know something when you've done the chip-tuning?
I've mine for 6 months now and I like it very much. But I don't have paddle shifters.
I hope your wife enjoys it a lot.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:31 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, Sprint Blue is classic.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. I like those cars. How do you feel about interior room and safety for your wife (especially coming from an Escalade)?

Old 10-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
I was actually pretty impressed with the interior room. For what she's using it for its more than enough. I fit pretty comfortably in it... Some of the controls (window switches) are a bit out of place for me, but I can fit in the back, with a passenger. As far as safety, the car is loaded with Airbags, and I was pretty impressed with the handling, and braking. If anything the Escalade was the worse of the two, she drove it like it was a little car, and I had nightmares of her flipping the thing, or taking someone else out. Now - technically - she cant do as much damage.... But she did say after the test drive "I dont know - this car could get me in some trouble"

Old 10-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Your wife sounds like my wife!

Congrats, those are great little cars, but I've never driven one with the paddle shifters. How smooth/quick are those?

Old 10-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
I was actually really impressed with how fast the car shifts with the paddle shifters... The Trans. is very smooth - While in the canyons while she was driving, I kept telling her to upshift once she was out of the turn, but she already had, I just didnt even feel it.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Congrats! Sprint Blue on the A3's are def hot!

Let me know when it comes time for mods. We've done quite a few A3's

Old 10-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Thanks Alex!! What do you have for Mods for this car?? I've done a little bit of research and have not come up with much... The Car didnt come with HID headlights (which I didnt realize until after we purchased) so I want to upgrade the headlights. Sucks cause I still have a decent mod list for the BMW 335 coupe, and now she's digging into MY mod money!!!!!

Old 10-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats; those are def. very nice cars.

Quick Reply: New Addition - Audi A3 Sprint Blue S-Line