Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dropped the S-Funf on coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Dropped the S-Funf on coilovers

Hey guys,

I ordered a set of KW V1 coilovers and had them installed on my car this weekend....what a difference in handling! The car stays planted to the ground. It rides a little rough over crappy road but that was to be expected.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics...when I get some time I'll bust out the DSLR and get some good ones.

-Chris

Attached Images     
Old 09-20-2010, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Well done, looks great

Old 09-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good. would spacers be an option or you think the tires would start rubbing? I think they would make for a more aggressive look.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Looks gorgeous, Chris.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
chrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond reputechrissurfr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by edbhr
Looks good. would spacers be an option or you think the tires would start rubbing? I think they would make for a more aggressive look.
The car actually has 15mm spacers in the front and 20mm in the back already....I wasn't keen on going much bigger than that.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chrissurfr
The car actually has 15mm spacers in the front and 20mm in the back already....I wasn't keen on going much bigger than that.
it has to be the pictures then, your car looks amazing in any case, and your drop makes me wish I didn't opt for the Dynamic suspension.

Old 09-20-2010, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by edbhr
it has to be the pictures then, your car looks amazing in any case, and your drop makes me wish I didn't opt for the Dynamic suspension.
I think I'm about 2-2.5 inches lower than stock now....you know you can still get away with a set of the H&R OE sport springs that will bring you down about an inch on ADS, right?

Old 09-20-2010, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by chrissurfr
I think I'm about 2-2.5 inches lower than stock now....you know you can still get away with a set of the H&R OE sport springs that will bring you down about an inch on ADS, right?
Yep, I'm picking up a set with some spacers just for the looks.

Old 09-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus Chris!! You are insane. That is slammed. And i'm guessing that last parking lot pic is off of Weslayan. I give your engine block two weeks in Houston at that ride height!

Old 09-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by bmoores
Jesus Chris!! You are insane. That is slammed. And i'm guessing that last parking lot pic is off of Weslayan. I give your engine block two weeks in Houston at that ride height!
I've been good so far, made it through the nasty streets of mid-town but I had to drive about 10 mph, haha. I might raise it up a hair but so far so good

Quick Reply: Dropped the S-Funf on coilovers