Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi R8 GT @ Munich Airport

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
for some reason the r8 really isn't photogenic at all, i never thought it was that great looking until i saw the v10 in person, and it instantly became one my favorites, this should be amazing in person

Old 09-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fat_cole is on a distinguished roadfat_cole is on a distinguished road
The R8 is a wonderful car that is spoiled by either of the two gearboxes offered. The R-Tronic is great on the track but just the opposite on the street and the manual's throws are waaay too long.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished roadGT3MNL is on a distinguished road
Great pix, Awesome car! Doesn't this come with Audi's new DSG gearbox?

Old 09-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow...fantastic car!!

Old 09-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
really wish they would gave that car a new wheel design...those v8 rims have been stretched out across all models growing quite tired of them

Old 09-16-2010, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Really good shots!

Old 09-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT3MNL
Great pix, Awesome car! Doesn't this come with Audi's new DSG gearbox?
No. Audi has developed a DCT which is offered in the new RS5, but I guess it can't handle the power and torque of the big V10 yet. I'm sure they can eventually use the same DCT with some modifications for more powerfull engines as well, Audi just haven't done their homework yet. You'd figure that with VW, Ferrari and Nissan having used DCT's for over 3 years and getting a lot of compliments from both critics and customers, Audi would have developed this a long time ago. I just don't see what their (and consequently Lambo's too) problem is.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Wow amazing pictures, rep.
If this car had a proper gearbox it would be very high on my list of favourite cars. Too bad Audi (and Lambo) completely ignore all the negative reviews regarding their R-tronic and don't develope a proper DCT.
Everything else about this car is sex on wheels!
couldn't agree more....give me a proper manual trans and I would be all over this car....also wish those seats would make it Stateside.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
After having driven the V8 and the V10, I must say that this GT car has me incredibly intrigued.

And that's exactly the color... Suzuka Grey FTFMW.

Old 09-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I might take this over a lp560

Quick Reply: Audi R8 GT @ Munich Airport