Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Forum Member .. not enough RS6's here :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Montana
Detailing cars in the UK is a futile exercise.

Its stupid expensive considering you get some OCDtastic loser billy no mates to put 1000x layers of zaino or whatever on there and then drive it 5 yards and its covered in road salt and rain.

I don't like the RS6 due to its inability to function as anything other than a straight line car, yet the same owners tend to belittle American muscle cars. Ironic.

That said, its a great mile muncher and the euro RS6 is a nicely built, well specced car.

Boxster S - Thumbs up!
*cough* sand in the vag *cough*

Old 08-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Op was introducing himself and showing us his incredible collection of cars. Why go off on detailing, audis, and muscle cars. No need to hate.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!chuangs4 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ludas
Lots of win in this thread. Great looking Audis all over
Welcome to the team gdavison!

Chuangs4, do you have a dog or what's the purpose of the grid behind the rear seats?
No I don't have a dog. That is the original trunk net/grid in every Audi's avant.

Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gdavison is on a distinguished roadgdavison is on a distinguished roadgdavison is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Montana
Detailing cars in the UK is a futile exercise.

Its stupid expensive considering you get some OCDtastic loser billy no mates to put 1000x layers of zaino or whatever on there and then drive it 5 yards and its covered in road salt and rain.

I don't like the RS6 due to its inability to function as anything other than a straight line car, yet the same owners tend to belittle American muscle cars. Ironic.

That said, its a great mile muncher and the euro RS6 is a nicely built, well specced car.

Boxster S - Thumbs up!
I get them detailed because of the Naff UK weather .. Robbie (at VM) knows his stuff, to me its about protection for the UK Winter an summer fly splats .. Never about looks.. Summer Pollen will turn any car dull in 10 mins, Winter yups salt and road grime... But with a good protection I know a Wash will tart the old girl up

As you say RS6's especially the C6 is no track day car .. however they really do define the laws of physics and chew most corners up (just not a lot of them turn after turn)...

If I want to be silly I have the Boxster to go play go carts

Old 08-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gdavison is on a distinguished roadgdavison is on a distinguished roadgdavison is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Op was introducing himself and showing us his incredible collection of cars. Why go off on detailing, audis, and muscle cars. No need to hate.
no worries .. Looks for group hug Smilie .. fails and picks

Old 08-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
You Americans missed the British Humor I think.

It was a dig at the guy on the detailing world forum with the Opel Astra Nurburgring edition regarding the detailing.

The straight line thing is a Jeremy Clarkson pisstake.

The Audi as I said is a great road machine.

Old 08-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
Love the RS6. Welcome to the team!